Sunday, November 9, 2008

Blog 11

During the imovie project, my group members and I drafted many ideas as to what out topic would be. At first, we had decided on teaching about electricity. For original concept was that we would dress like scientists and use batteries, wires, and a light bulb. The idea was suggested by Nicole, but Beth and I were unsure as to how we would explain the concept since it involved more depth of explanation. In addition, we couldn’t decide on the tools. So to sole our problem, I suggested we do metamorphosis. I found this topic to be extremely easy since I had previously done that topic in my art class. I had made puppets that were a caterpillar and butterfly. Beth and Nicole liked the idea so we went with it. Using a storyboard was highly effective because we were able to be organized and be able to decide the details. Storyboards are an easy way to think out the procedure to make the setting, duties, etc much more smoother to tape the story. I think the total time we spent filming was half an hour. Deciding what topic to do took longer than the actual filming process.

No comments: